Frec knows how important it is to protect your assets and the personal information you provide to us. There are a number of ways we work to keep your Frec account safe.
- If you lose your device or need to reach us, contact us at email@example.com.
- Make sure to update your contact information as soon as there is a change or before you travel. If we suspect there might be unauthorized activity in your account, we may contact you.
- Never share your password. Remember that Frec Support will never ask for your account password, verification codes, or credentials regarding your account(s) on other trading platforms. If you believe your password may have been compromised or the email associated with your Frec account may have been compromised, we recommend you update your password immediately. See how to change your password here.
- Plan ahead if you’re traveling to a sanctions restricted jurisdiction. Remember that you may not be able to place trades in your account while you’re in such jurisdiction.
- Use trusted internet connections while traveling. Public networks, such as those in airports or hotels, may not be protected and could leave your personal and sensitive information exposed.
- Turn on Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to provide additional protection on your Frec account and help prevent unauthorized access of your account. 2FA requires anyone attempting to log into your Frec account to also have access to your personal device for an authorization code before accessing your account.
- Please use a strong and unique password that you don’t reuse for any other services or applications. A password manager can help you generate and store multiple unique passwords across multiple services.
If you suspect fraudulent activity or unauthorized activity on your Frec account, please reach out to Frec Support immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and update your account password. Our team can take steps to protect your account and help prevent further fraudulent or unauthorized activity.